To become a Full Member the applicant must hold the Higher Diploma in Visual Art Psychotherapy or the Higher Diploma or MSc in Child Art Psychotherapy with UCD and the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service. All members must abide by the Code of Ethics. The annual subscription fee is €60 and runs annually from Jan-Dec, members are requested to renew an existing membership by the end of March 2018. This fee is subject to change.
Any person currently in the MSc in Child Art Psychotherapy training may apply to become an Associate Member. The annual subscription fee is €30 and can be paid anytime. This fee is subject to change.
Members details with outstanding subscription fees will be removed from the website. If you are a former member and would like to rejoin, please email email@example.com to request a Membership form.
All payments are to be made in Euro only. Cheques should be made payable to ACAP.
- Peer supervision and advice on accessing accredited supervisors.
- Promoting our Members on the ACAP website and through correspondence with the media and employment authorities.
- Regular emails with opportunities, news and events.
- Provision of templates and forms, such as Consent Forms, Referral Forms, Report Templates and CPD Log Forms.
- Invites to AGM and social events.
- ACAP Accreditation.