Promoting Well-Being and Resilience: Psychology Matters Dr Eddie Murphy
Burke Theatre, Trinity College Dublin, 16 May at 6.30pm
Dr Eddie’s talk will help individuals to explore their well-being and resilience from a psychological perspective by providing practical evidence-based tools to:
- Manage strong emotions
- To look at the key relationships in life – self, family, friends
- To manage toxic relationships
- To break down the isolation of loneliness
- To reflect in and manage change
- To show how the science of positive psychology can impact on resilience and well-being
Walking away from this talk, people should have an immediate toolkit to use straight away to enhance their relationships and life while at home, work, rest and play.
This talk will be held in the Burke Theatre at Trinity College Dublin at 6.30pm on 16 May 2019.